Fairview Developers Presents – Belgravia Green off Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5
Welcome to our website on Belgravia Green, first and foremost let us be clear, that the “First Phase” of the Belgravia Villas was totally sold out. With that success, the same developers of Fairview Developments came up with the “Second Phase” known as the Belgravia Green.
The Fairview Developments Pte Ltd under Tong Eng Group had embarked on this prestige’s development on the Belgravia Drive off Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 and this is in district 28.
This is strata landed project and with that in mind the developers laid out a design concept based on a “Contemporary Modern Architecture” plan for this Second Phase.
This developer has done many exclusive developments around Singapore, both residential and commercial projects. Here are some of the exciting projects they had completed before.
- Goodwood Grand
- Three Balmoral
- Centrum Square and
The legal description of the land is known as “LOT 16206L PT MK18” and is given here for those who would like to check the land parcel or want to know more about the land and its surrounding.
The tenure is marked as “Freehold” and that is “rare” in Singapore today and that only a few developers are willing to part with any property as “Freehold” these days.
This is something to take note as it rare and unique these days.
Homeowners or HDB upgraders and or Investors can expect the Temporary Occupation Period to be around the 30 June 2023 and can be expected the legal completion to be around the 30 June 2026.
The project account number is “A/C No. 712-734938-001” and this was created under “OCBC Bank” for Fairview Developments Pte Ltd for buyers to take note.
The solicitors chosen for this project is “Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP”
The payment mode or schemes offered is “Normal Progressive Payment”
The consultant architects chosen for this project is “LAUD Architects Pte Ltd” and the
M & E Consultants are “HPX Consulting Engineers”. The structural consultant is “WEB Structures” and the piling contractor is “THONHENG Piling & Construction Pte Ltd”.
The landscape consultant is “PDAA Design Pte Ltd” and the interior design was given to “Architology Interiors Pte Ltd”.
This spacious development comes with a total number of 10 Semi-Detached and 71 Terraces or Strata Housing with 32 Corner Terraces and 39 Intermediate Terraces and these come with 67 units with lifts and 14 units without lifts
The land or site area is 12,687 sqm or 136,562 sqft and they do come with carparks. Each house gets 2 parking lots.
Here are the breakdowns;
The intermediate Terraces that come with lifts are;
• T1 5 /T1-1 8 /T1-A 5 /T1-B 5 /T1-A1 3 /T1-B1 6
The intermediate Terraces that is without Lifts are;
• T2 3 /T2-1 4
The corner Terraces with lifts are:
• C1 7 /C1-1 6 /C1-A 3 /C1-B 1/ C1-C 2 /C1-A1 4 /C1-C1 2
The corner Terraces without lifts are:
• C2 3 /C2-1 2 /C2-A 2
The SEMI-DETACHED units are:
• S1 5 / S2 2 / S3 1 / S1-A 1/S3-A 1
So, a grand total of 81 units here for your selection.
Buyers or Future owners of Belgravia Green are promised top quality furnishes and best designs and with a functional and practical layout of the units presented here.
Belgravia Green had achieved the “Unique Grand Homes” concept award in terms of exquisite exclusiveness and stature. Inclined on a hill slope the development fronts a 100-meter land which acts as the buffer.
The developers had intentionally modeled all units to be in a North-South orientation to take advantage of the wind directions and to keep the house cool and had surrounded the development with green gardens and exquisite water features to make it even more cooling and tantalizing.
Owners are welcomed into a spacious foyer which leads to a courtyard and water features which adds a class of its own to the ambiance of the building.
The main swimming pool has two side by side sculptures which lead the way to the adjoining pool, coupled with cascading water features which are strategically positioned to soothe the tired resident’s senses after office hours and to offer an experience back home.
If that is not your cup of tea, then if you are raring to be in an ideal physique, then there is a breezy outdoor fitness area, with state of the art gym equipment, and there are a Sauna and a Steam room too which allows an individual to activate your sensors in delight.
Belgravia Green Location
The project is off the Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 and notably in Belgravia Drive and this newly launched Belgravia Green project is surrounded by shopping malls like the Hougang One, The Seletar Mall and The Greenwich.
This project is located around good eateries like The Chomp Chomp, The famous Prata Shop in Jalan Kayu, the Ang Mo Kio Food Court and lastly not forgetting the Upper Serangoon Road which has its own stretch of eateries there by itself for your pleasure and delight.
As for connectivity, there is the Seletar Expressway (SLE), the Tampines Expressway (TPE) and the Central Expressway (CTE) which connects directly Central Orchard hence to the Marina Bay Sands area or the Central Business District.
This Belgravia Green project is located and situated centrally, as such, for those who work in The Paya Lebar Commercial Hub or at the Seletar Aerospace Park they can get to work within 20 minutes or so.
For those who prefer Nature, you can simply walk or cycle down to the Ang Mo Kio Park or Bishan Park. Besides, there is the Sengkang Riverside Park or the Upper/Lower Peirce Reservoir park for their daily morning exercises.
For families with children, there are Prestigious schools nearby like the Nan Chiau High School, Rosyth School, and the Raffles Institution.
As a footnote, we believe that the Belgravia Green development as a “Freehold” which is rare in Singapore today should be a consider highly as an “Investment property” for Investors and for new home buyers and or HDB upgraders who plan to upgrade to a landed property.
It’s a known fact the developers are known for good work track record and have developed beautifully landed homes in the same vicinity as Belgravia Green, that is, Belgravia Villas. PropertyGuru had awarded the Best Housing Development Award in the year 2017, besides Belgravia Park, Stratton Green, 8@Stratton and Stratton Park.
The developer, Tong Eng Group was awarded the BCI Asia Top 10 Developer Award in the year 2018 and they have a Sixty-year history in having developed many strata housing developments and condos in and around Singapore.
One cannot mistake them for any lesser quality work, namely, if you look at Belgravia Green itself, it is well thought after and well planned with all units overlooking the greenery and swimming pools.
For the Kitchen appliances, the developers used De Dietrich & Samsung (Fridge, Cooker Hood, Hob, Conventional Oven and Microwave, Washers).
De Dietrich is one of the premium choices among top chefs and cooks in Singapore.
Aircon systems are from Samsung Electronics and they are a global leader in this technology.
As for the Sanitary wares and fittings, these are supplied by Kohler and Hansgrohe.
Hansgrohe is one of the leading sanitary companies in the world and are the manufactures of these products and they are of the highest quality in terms of both function and design.
Kohler, on the other hand, offers homeowners exceptional quality, with complete satisfaction and peace of mind.
For the Security needs, we have gated security for this landed development with security guards and with surveillance cameras at strategic vantage points.
Inside the homes, we use the “Smart Home Systems” from FIBARO smart home devices. It provides a comprehensive environment that evolves with the needs of the whole family. Our in-house automation includes air-conditioners, security cameras, lightings and door sensors. Also, you can do the booking of facilities and can get access to services all done within the same applications for all owners.
I like to leave you with a good thought, what is it worth to you and your families to have a house in such a secure and safe environment?
Unique Selling Points of Belgravia Green
- Private Residential Enclave.
- Nestled in a private residential landed housing enclave.
- Freehold status.
- Strata Housing Development sits on a huge site area of more than 136,562 sqft.
The Spacious Belgravia Green
- All units are placed in the North-South orientation to take advantage of the north-south winds.
- Unobstructed views of the lush open spaces and greenery of the surrounding with beautiful landscaping within the development. Features within the development showcasing these:
- A 28-meter lap-pool, with a kid’s pool and a hydro-massage pool.
- Many themed gardens to relax after a long day at work.
- A Pond with quiet flowing water and comfortable furniture.
- A cantilevered gym with a spacious Clubhouse to revitalize you after a hard day at work.
- the notion that “less is more” as the design subscribes was the design concept used with elegance and simplicity and
- The embodiment of the development is about contemporary living and that features an asymmetrical design.
- The façade comprises of a 3-dimensional “FIN” design that incorporates the functional needs for privacy, sun-shading and as a shelter requirement.
- On the 1st story level to reduce the threshold senses between outdoor and indoor, warm “toned” Aluminium frames were used.
- The landscape is designed with residents in mind who can strike a balance between the indoor and outdoor activities for family and communities.
- With safety in mind and centered around with child fun activities from the swimming pool to the outdoor exercise areas.
- This landscape design invigorates residents to passive recreation and revitalizes their energies for a dynamic living.
Physical and Site Attributes
- Northstar @ AMK.
- Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 & 2A
- Seletar Aerospace Park (SAP) an industrial park spanning 320 hectares with 160 hectares was dedicated alone to the Seletar Airport and this is set to open in late December 2018 and the rest of the 160 hectares. The Singapore’s Aerospace industry had contributed an 8.6% in the last 2 decades to the economy. With a $9 billion output, the Industry comprises of 130 aerospace companies with more than 21,500 workforces.
- A hidden dining oasis
- The new lifestyle enclave plays host to bazaars and carnivals,
with the conserved Black & White bungalows and these are now housing spas, restaurants and shop fronts. The transformation started with 4 beverage & food tenants who started the shakeup of the Singaporean food scene.
Chefs from European countries had highlighted this local Teochew restaurant with over 30 years of heritage.
- Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Café
- The Summerhouse
- YOUNGS Bar & Restaurant
- Wheeler’s Estate
- The Terminal Café and Lounge
- One can watch planes take off from Seletar Airport in the distance, the cafés and restaurants are great vantage point for viewing them take off or land.
- Alternatively, one can visit the Georges’ Hideout @ Seletar, a pub that serves nibbles and nosh with pints of beer.
Why Buy Belgravia Green?
- This being a “Freehold” property, very rare and good investment and a Golden opportunity for Investors, home buyers and HDB upgraders.
- A strategically and newly created private residential enclave in Central Singapore.
- One of the largest strata housing launches in Ang Mo Kio area is unheard off.
- With a Panoramic view of the surrounding greenery and with an unobstructed open space.
- Ease of connectivity to major expressways (SLE and upcoming NSE, TPE, CTE)
- Near to Wafer Fabrication Plants (Both Woodlands and Pasir Ris wafer fabs) and the Seletar Aerospace Park, both multimillion-dollar operational industries.
- The developers are Tong Eng Brothers who are dedicated and well-known developers in Singapore housing industry.
Amenities near Belgravia Green
- LRT (Fernvale LRT)
- MRT (Ang Mo Kio and Yio Chu Kang MRT)
Nearby Shopping Malls
- The Greenwich V
- The HOUGANG One
- The MYVILLAGE and Chomp Chomp (@ Serangoon Garden)
- AMK Hub
- Seletar Mall has 6 levels of retail and 188,000 sqft of a net lettable area.
Reputable secondary schools and junior colleges
- Anderson Secondary
- Nan Chiau Secondary school
- Serangoon Garden Secondary School
- Bowen Secondary School
- Chong Boon Secondary School
- Anderson Junior College
- Nanyang Junior College
- Established Tertiary Institutions
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Lycee Francais De Singapour
- ITE College Central
Reputable Primary schools
- Da Qiao Primary
- Fernvale Primary
- Giant@Serangoon North Avenue 3
- NTUC Fairprice@SERANGOON in BLK 152
- Sheng Siong Hypermarket@Serangoon North
MRT & Expressway
- Ang Mo Kio MRT Station
- Yio Chu Kang MRT Station
- 720 and 21 along Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
Belgravia Green Showflat location
Belgravia Green Floor Plans
This project is now pending approval for sales and we are seeking an indication of interest from interested clientsNo Fields Found.